Insurances are promises, so instead of not honoring them, we would rather not make them.
That explains why we do not keep in our portfolio insurance companies that did not convince us they want to keep their promises.
An insurance is a contract between two parties – insurer and insured – where the former takes the risk that, in case of an unfortunate event (insurance risk), which causes damage to the insured object owned/used by the insured, to compensate him/her according to the conditions agreed when the insurance policy was issued.
Our recommendations for the clients:
- Sign only those policies that you understand how they work in case of damage;
- Sign only those policies which you agree with the terms, insurance risks, exclusions, deductibles (the part of damage that will be supported by the insured);
- Compare the offers of the insurance companies: the cost (the premium), insurance conditions, insurance coverage, deductibles;
- Understand exactly what you will receive in case of damage – What happens when it happens?
- Understand and accept the exclusions (excluded risks, excluded objects);
- Spend an extra hour trying to correctly and completely understand the rights and obligations you undertake, rather than 1-2 years of lawsuits against the insurer who refused to pay a compensation;
- Call us anytime at 0742 276 537 for details, to save time and money;