Creating/implementing an insurance program
It generates a comprehensive coverage of the activity, in terms of resource efficiency.
- The coverage is personalized on the specific risk of the company/group of companies;
- The cost is fully optimized, considering the total premiums paid in the last 12 months versus total damage in the analyzed period;
- The time to manage the policy is reduced because there is a single annually negotiation date;
- You will benefit from the services of a specialist who will act as your representative, and not the representative of the insurance company;
- Ensuring confidentiality of information;
- There are no additional costs related to the unfolding of the insurance policies, the commission for the policy management being already included in the premium;
- We ensure you access to solutions designed to correspond your punctual needs;
- You save time to properly solve every problem related to insurance (negotiation of offers, policy issuing, going to the insurance companies, discussions related to damage).
I. ANALYSIS AND IDENTIFICATION OF RISKS
The experience we have allows us to correctly analyze the risk exposure in the activity of our clients.
Practically, we will analyze the inflows and outflows, the technological processes, the personnel, identifying the risks that may cause damages and affect the business continuity.
There are two solutions for managing these risks:
- Transfer to an insurance company through the insurance program (for the insurable risks)
- Internal management through preventive measures (for the uninsurable risks)
II. PROPOSAL/NEGOTIATION OF THE INSURANCE PROGRAM
The insurance program is the solution proposed after identifying the risks in the previous phase.
The negotiation is conducted with insurance companies with good reputation and mutually agreed with the client. Currently we are able to provide the insurance solutions of our partners. See a list of them here .
The comparative insurance offer will be presented for consideration and placement decision.
III. MANAGEMENT OF THE INSURANCE PORTFOLIO
- Gathering necessary information required by the insurers in order to negotiate the offers;
- Preparing the insurance policies and additional documents, according to the client’s decision;
- Notice of the premium installments
- Preparing analysis and situations, be it on demand or at the time of the policy renewal, as the client wishes;
IV. ASSISTANCE IN CASE OF THE INSURED EVENTS
- Communication of the procedure to be followed in case of damage and contact persons at the insurance companies;
- Damage observation at the indicated location, in case the client is not able to go to the insurer;
- Assistance for correct completion of the claim file;
- Assistance for correct settlement of the claim file;
- Support in negotiations, if it is required;
- Proposal of measures to limit damages and risk exposure in the future;
The services can be expanded, on demand, for policies that are not concluded through us or in relation to other insurance companies (this is not possible if you work directly with an insurance company or with an agent).